Why you should work with me (if you’re a client)
If you’re reading this, you probably like my work. Nice! If you also read my short introduction, you probably have a good idea of what I can do. But there are plenty other people out there who do what I do. So why work with me? And also: when should you look elsewhere?
Working with a freelancer
First off, I’m a freelancer, not an agency. Working with a freelancer has advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side:
- You have direct one on one communication. Briefings and feedback go straight to the designer/developer: me.
- I have less overhead than agencies, so my rates are lower.
- You know what you get. I don’t work with interns or fresh graduates.
- I can do only so much in a day. If it’s a large project with a very tight deadline, you’re better off with more manpower.
- I know only so much. Your job might require skills beyond my expertise, like a certain technology I’m not familiar with, or illustration in a style I don’t master. I will definitely tell you if that’s the case. Alternatively I can propose to collaborate with another freelancer to fill the gap(s).
Working with me
I don’t like to blow my own trumpet/horn/vuvuzela but these are my strengths:
- Great attention for detail (I try to avoid perfectionism)
- I am both a designer and a developer. That means I can design your branded collateral AND build your website.
- I have a master’s degree in English & Dutch literature, which means I can help out with your editorial needs too
- I’m not in it for the money. Combined with item one on this list, that’s usually a plus for you.
Convinced? Or need more convincing?
Call +32 497 515 187 or email me.